What's the Point?
Launching forms is the heart of what Quik! does. Once a form (or a bundle of forms) is launched, you can work on completing the form directly in your internet browser with the Quik! Form Viewer. Once you're finished, you can save, print, or sign the form, and move on with your day. Our goal is for you to finish your paperwork as fast as possible, and it all begins with launching a form.
Launch forms from the LAUNCH tab
The most common way to launch forms is by clicking the LAUNCH tab at the top of the page. After you have selected forms and (optionally) added clients, click the LAUNCH tab to review your basket of selected forms.
This will bring you to the LAUNCH page.
There are several actions you can take on the LAUNCH page before actually launching forms:
1. You will see all forms in your basket listed on this page. Here you can re-arrange the order in which the forms will be listed in the Quik! Form Viewer, as well as remove forms from your basket.
2. You can view the clients that have been added for prefill, and remove any if you wish.
3. Select the Advisor profile you wish to prefill onto the forms in the Advisor drop-down. You can also select which Advisor Number will be used on the forms in the Rep Code drop-down. Configure your advisor information in the My Data tab of the settings page (more information here).
4. If you plan to e-sign these forms, select the E-Signature connection you wish to use in the ESign Connection drop-down.
5. You also have the option to check Print Editable PDF, which will enable you to edit the form after it has been printed as a PDF.
When everything looks good, click the LAUNCH FORMS button. The Quik! Form Viewer will open in a new tab in your browser, where you can begin filling out the form. Once you finish, you have the option of returning to the same LAUNCH page and clicking the LAUNCH FORMS button to fill out the forms again, in case you need to fill them out with different information than the previous session. When you are finished launching and filling out forms, you can click the Home button to return to the home screen to start building a new Forms Basket.
Launch forms from the Forms Basket
You can also launch forms directly from the Forms Basket. After you have searched for forms and selected them to be added to your basket, click on the basket icon in the top right corner of the screen. Once the basket has opened, find the rocket icon labelled LAUNCH at the top of the window.
Click the icon, and you will jump to the same LAUNCH page as described above. From here, you can review, re-order, remove, launch, and re-launch forms in the same way.