Let's get started
Launching forms is the heart of what Quik! does. Once a form (or a bundle of forms) is launched, you can work on completing the form directly in your internet browser with the Quik! Form Viewer. Once you're finished, you can save, print, or sign the form and move on with your day. Our goal is to finish your paperwork as fast as possible, and it all begins with launching a form.
Launch forms from the FINALIZE tab
The most common way to launch forms is by clicking the FINALIZE tab at the top of the page.
After selecting forms and (optionally) adding clients, click the FINALIZE tab to review your basket of selected forms. This will bring you to the FINALIZE page.
There are several actions you can take on the FINALIZE page before actually launching forms:
1. You will see all forms in your basket listed on this page. Here you can re-arrange the order in which the forms will be listed in the Quik! Form Viewer and remove forms from your basket.
2. You can view the clients added for prefill and remove any if you wish.
3. Select the Advisor profile you wish to prefill onto the forms in the Financial Professional drop-down. You can also select which Financial Professional Code number will be used on the forms in the Financial Professional drop-down. Configure your advisor information in the Financial Professional tab of the settings page (more information here).
4. If you plan to e-sign these forms, select the E-Signature connection you wish to use in the ESign Connection drop-down.
5. You also have the option to check Print Editable PDF, which will enable you to edit the form after it has been printed as a PDF.
When everything looks good, click the button.
Important: Depending on your browser you may need to allow popups from Quik!
The Quik! Form Viewer will open in a new tab in your browser to begin filling out the form. Once you finish, you have the option of returning to the same FINALIZE page and clicking the LAUNCH FORMS button to fill out the forms again, in case you need to fill them out with different information than the previous session. When you are finished launching and filling out forms, you can click the Home button to return to the home screen to start building a new Forms Basket.
Launch forms from the Forms Basket
You can also launch forms directly from the Forms Basket. After you have searched for forms and selected them to be added to your basket, click on the basket icon in the top right corner of the screen. Once the basket has opened, find the icon labeled FINALIZE at the top of the window.
Click the icon, and you will jump to the same FINALIZE page as described above. From here, you can review, re-order, remove, launch, and re-launch forms in the same way.