Welcome to the Quik! App!
Our goal is to get you to launch forms as fast as possible, and you'll find it's pretty easy to get started.
After watching the video or reviewing this walk-through, please follow the steps below.
- Log in at quikformsapp.com with the credentials you signed up with.
- Once logged in, go to the hamburger menu at the top and select Settings. In the Integrations section, set up your account integrations:
If you'd like to prefill forms with CRM data, follow the steps below to add your CRM connection:
- How to Connect to Redtail
- How to Connect to Wealthbox
- How to Connect to Salesforce
- How to Connect to SmartOffice
- How to Connect to Practifi
- How to Connect to Advisors Assistant
Follow these steps if you'd like to connect to your e-signature account.
- How to Connect a DocuSign Account
- How to Connect a SIGNiX Account
Make sure your internet browser is set to allow pop-ups from https://quikformsapp.com/ since all forms will be launched in a separate tab. If nothing happens when you first try to launch a form, it is most likely because your browser is blocking pop-ups.
You are now ready to start launching forms! Here is the typical flow that users follow -- feel free to check out the link for each step if you need help:
Lastly, if you have custom forms that you would like to use on the Quik! Forms App, or if you'd like access to forms you don't see in your account, please contact our forms team to add them.
And that's it! If you need additional assistance at any time, please contact us, and we promise to reply as soon as possible.