If you check the box for "Print Editable PDF", you will be able to edit information in the fields of a form after the form has printed to PDF. If this box is not checked, then once you click the Print button in the Quik! Form Viewer, the resulting PDF will be locked down, and all fields will be un-editable (a.k.a "read only").
Articles in this section
- How does billing work?
- Which form fields are prefilled from Salesforce?
- Can I get my forms faster?
- When will my forms be ready?
- Do I need to do anything to my forms before sending them to Quik?
- What are Recent Forms?
- What are the differences between product plans?
- How do licenses work?
- Which form fields are prefilled from Redtail?
- Can I still launch forms even if I don't have a CRM?