If you check the box for "Print Editable PDF" on the LAUNCH page, you will be able to edit information in the fields of a form after the form has been printed to PDF. If this box is not checked, then once you click the Print button in the Quik! Form Viewer, the resulting PDF will be locked down, and all fields will be un-editable (a.k.a "read only").
Articles in this section
- Which form fields are prefilled from SmartOffice CRM?
- Is it possible to Single Sign-On (SSO) into the Quik! App?
- How does billing work?
- Can I try the Quik! App for free?
- Which form fields are prefilled from Salesforce?
- Can I get my forms faster?
- When will my forms be ready?
- Do I need to do anything to my forms before sending them to Quik?
- What do bookmarks do?
- What are Recent Forms?