If you check the box for "Print Editable PDF" on the FINALIZE page, you will be able to edit information in the fields of a form after the form has been printed to PDF. If this box is not checked, then once you click the Print button in the Quik! Form Viewer, the resulting PDF will be locked down, and all fields will be un-editable (a.k.a "read-only").
Articles in this section
- How to Connect to Wealthbox
- Which E-Signature integrations does the Quik! App support?
- Which CRM integrations does the Quik! App support?
- Which form fields are prefilled from SmartOffice CRM?
- Is it possible to Single Sign-On (SSO) into the Quik! App?
- How does billing work?
- Can I try the Quik! App for free?
- Which form fields are prefilled from Salesforce?
- Can I get my forms faster?
- When will my forms be ready?