Let's get started
Many organizations maintain their client information in a CRM such as Redtail. One of the big benefits of using Quik! is the ability to automatically prefill your CRM data on a form. This means you don't have to manually type information that you already know, and you can use that saved time to focus on what really matters. Connect your Redtail CRM account to Quik! for a seamless flow of data from your CRM database directly onto the forms you launch.
Navigate to the hamburger menu (three lines) at the top-right and select Settings:
In the Integrations section, you will see the CRM & Other Data Sources block. Click the ADD SOURCE button to show the Add Data Source pop-up:
Within the 'Add Data Source' pop up, please complete the following five (5) fields:
- SELECT DATA SOURCE: This is a drop-down list of all the CRM connections that the Quik! App currently supports. Select Redtail from the list.
IMPORTANT: you must have a valid, active account with Redtail in order to connect it to the Quik! App.
- CONNECTION NAME: Name your connection here. Since Quik! supports the ability to connect to multiple CRM accounts, you will need to give each a descriptive name so that you know which is which. For example, "John's Redtail Account".
- ENTER USER NAME: Type in the user name that belongs to your Redtail CRM account.
- ENTER PASSWORD: Type in the password that belongs to your Redtail CRM account.
- CONNECTION VISIBILITY: Select from the dropdown if you would like your CRM connection to be Public (Available To All Users) or Private (Available Only To You)
Once the above information has been entered, you can click the TEST CONNECTION button to ensure that the connection to Redtail can be made. If the username or password you entered is incorrect, the test will fail. Otherwise, you will see a successful message indicating that the connection is valid.
All active connections listed in the CRM & Other Data Sources block can be edited with the pencil icon and deleted with the x icon:
Once added, connections can be selected on the ADD PEOPLE page to prefill your forms. See How to Add People for more details.