Yes! Quik! maintains a flexible API that allows customers to create their own forms automation solution using Quik! as the "forms engine" in the background. In fact, nearly all functionality found in the Quik! App has an associated API that can be used by customers for their needs. Quik! has several enterprise API customers-- if you are interested in learning more, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to Single Sign-On (SSO) into the Quik! App?
- How does billing work?
- Can I try the Quik! App for free?
- Which form fields are prefilled from Salesforce?
- Can I get my forms faster?
- When will my forms be ready?
- Do I need to do anything to my forms before sending them to Quik?
- What are Recent Forms?
- What are the differences between product plans?
- How do licenses work?