The Application Logo is the logo displayed in the top-left corner of the Quik! App. The Form Viewer Logo is the logo displayed in the top-left corner of the Quik! Form Viewer, which is visible on all forms launched from your Quik! App account. Both logos can be changed in the ACCOUNT section of the Settings menu.
Articles in this section
- How does billing work?
- Which form fields are prefilled from Salesforce?
- Can I get my forms faster?
- When will my forms be ready?
- Do I need to do anything to my forms before sending them to Quik?
- What are Recent Forms?
- What are the differences between product plans?
- How do licenses work?
- Which form fields are prefilled from Redtail?
- Can I still launch forms even if I don't have a CRM?