Yes! If you do not have a CRM account to connect to, you can still select forms and launch them with blank fields. You will simply just skip the Add Clients step of the general workflow. Once launched, you can manually type data onto the form in the Form Viewer, and still Save, Print, or Sign when done.
Articles in this section
- How does billing work?
- Can I try the Quik! App for free?
- Which form fields are prefilled from Salesforce?
- Can I get my forms faster?
- When will my forms be ready?
- Do I need to do anything to my forms before sending them to Quik?
- What are Recent Forms?
- What are the differences between product plans?
- How do licenses work?
- Which form fields are prefilled from Redtail?