Yes! If you do not have a CRM account to connect to, you can still select forms and launch them with blank fields. You will simply just skip the Add People step of the general workflow. Once launched, you can manually type data onto the form in the Form Viewer, and still Save, Print, or Sign when done.
Articles in this section
- How to Connect to Wealthbox
- Opening a Wealthscape Account with Quik!
- Which E-Signature integrations does the Quik! App support?
- Which CRM integrations does the Quik! App support?
- Which form fields are prefilled from SmartOffice CRM?
- Is it possible to Single Sign-On (SSO) into the Quik! App?
- How does billing work?
- Can I try the Quik! App for free?
- Which form fields are prefilled from Salesforce?
- Can I get my forms faster?