Let's get started.
As your business grows, we want to make it simple and easy to add new team members to your account. Note: Only account Admins (i.e., users with the role type of Admin) can manage users.
From the hamburger menu, select Settings.
- Click the USER MANAGEMENT tab.
- In the Users section, click the ADD USER button to show the Add New User pop-up. Refer to User Roles and Permissions to learn more.
- Follow the required criteria to enter the new User's information into each field. For Usernames, we recommend using an email address.
- Now click the ADD button to add the User to your account.
- Edit a user's information by clicking on the pencil icon anytime. Or delete a User by clicking the X icon.
Now that a new account has been created, new Users will receive an email inviting them to log into Quik!.
All users will have access to the same forms in their account as the Admin.