Welcome to the Quik! App! Our goal is to get you to launch forms as fast as possible, and you'll find it's pretty easy to get started. Follow the steps below.
- Login at quikformsapp.com with the credentials you created.
- Go to the hamburger menu at the top and select Settings.
- In the Integrations section, you can follow these steps to connect a CRM account.
- Now let's set up your e-signature account
Enterprise Users: Your organization's administrator may have already worked with Quik! to set up an e-signature for your account. If there is already an e-sign connection listed on your Finalize tab, then your organization's e-sign account has already been connected and you can begin e-signing forms with the Quik! App. If you would like to use e-signature and you do not see an added connection to your account, please contact your account Admin.
- Make sure your internet browser is set to allow pop-ups from quikformsapp.com since all forms will be launched in a separate tab. If nothing happens when you first try to launch a form, it is most likely because your browser is blocking pop-ups.
You are now ready to start launching forms! Here is the typical flow that users follow -- feel free to check out the link for each step if you need help:
And that's it! This Help Guide is your resource for learning how to use the Quik! Forms App. If you have custom forms that you would like to use on the Quik! Forms App, please contact our forms team to add them. If you need additional assistance at any time, please contact us and we promise to reply as soon as possible.