Recent Forms is a feature designed to save you time. Any time you launch a form or bundle of forms, those forms will automatically be added to the Recent Forms panel on the homepage. The next time you need to launch those same forms, you will not need to perform a search--they will be displayed on the homepage for easy access (even after logging out and back in). Just click on the form(s) you need--to add them to your cart--and you will be brought directly to the Add People page for prefill. Recent Forms is a great way to speed up the form selection process, especially if you happen to use the same set of forms often in your day-to-day work.
Articles in this section
- Which E-Signature integrations does the Quik! App support?
- Which CRM integrations does the Quik! App support?
- Which form fields are prefilled from SmartOffice CRM?
- Is it possible to Single Sign-On (SSO) into the Quik! App?
- How does billing work?
- Can I try the Quik! App for free?
- Which form fields are prefilled from Salesforce?
- Can I get my forms faster?
- When will my forms be ready?
- Do I need to do anything to my forms before sending them to Quik?