The following changes were made to the Quik! App on February 6, 2020.
Please be sure to log out, then log back into your account in order to see the changes.
- Admins can add an e-sign connection from the Launch page
- Admins can update company logo from the Home page
- Admins can choose to make DocuSign connections private
- All users can find their Customer ID at the top of the home page, and copy the ID by clicking it
- Sycamore connections now only pull Person and Business Accounts from Salesforce
- "Choose Forms" on Home Page changed to "Start Forms"
- Iconography updates
- Fixed bugs related to Home Page buttons
- Fixed bug related to CRM names with SSO
- Fixed bug related to changing plan from Advanced to Essential
- Fixed bug related to Recent Forms
- Fixed bug related to User Management
- Fixed bug related to DocuSign connections with long names
- Fixed bug related to adding Sycamore connections