We've added an account opening in Quik! This initial implementation works with Fidelity's Wealthscape platform for both Custody and Clearing. We'll outline on this page how to get started.
A. Prior to getting started with opening Fidelity accounts via Quik, we'll first need to apply directly to Fidelity so that they can grant access to this new workflow.
This can be done by downloading the attached PDF titled, "Firm Level Access Integration Svcs 2021.pdf
(This attachment can be found at the bottom of the page)
B. As a Fidelity client, the user will simply complete the attached form above and submit it through Fidelity's Service Center. Please write “Quik! Forms” in section 1 to enable the integration.
Due to the integration still being in pilot, Fidelity is in the process of updating the form to include Quik!
1. With an active Quik! account, let's first log in at quikformsapp.com.
2. From the Home page, click the hamburger stack icon to access Settings from the upper right-hand corner
3. On the Settings page, navigate to the section labeled, Security. Here you'll find a section to add Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to your account (A prerequisite for using Wealthscape). Go ahead and click on that 'Add MFA Device' button when you're ready.
4. On the next screen, we'll need to validate the account you're using. Go ahead and enter your password and click Validate.
5. On your phone or tablet, download either the Google Authenticator or the Microsoft Authenticator app. Once downloaded, open the app up and we'll scan the QR code that you see on your computer screen. If there's no camera (or not a working one) you can manually enter it with the secret key provided below.
6. Last but not least, enter the 6-digit passcode that the authenticator app gives you. You'll see a nice green checkmark indicating that you're all set.
7. Next up is connecting to Wealthscape! You can do so by clicking the Integrations tab up at the top, then by clicking the Add Account button.
8. You'll see a popup with steps to help you connect/configure your Wealthscape account. You'll first need to decide if you'll be connecting to Clearing or Custody. The second line is any name you wish to call the integration. The Login button will turn red once all fields are filled out. Go ahead and click on it when ready.
9. You'll see a popup asking for your Wealthscape credentials. Go ahead and enter them in. (Note: Quik does not see nor store these credentials.)
10. Wealthscape will ask to grant access to Quik. Clicking the Continue button will complete your integration setup! The little window will close and you'll return back to Quik.
11. You can now see the new integration on your list.
12. To get started opening an account, let's re-enter Quik! fresh with our new Wealthscape integration and security in place. Start by clicking on the hamburger stack icon, then Logout.
13. Make sure you still have your phone handy! Upon entering your Quik credentials, you'll now be asked for the 6-digit passcode that the authenticator app generates for you. Enter those in and you'll gain access to the home page.
14. A new icon is there! Clicking on this will start the account opening process. Go ahead and click it.
15. Select your connected account whether it be Clearing or Custody, then hit Begin.
16. You'll see a modified user experience for opening an account! If you have records to import from other CRMs like Redtail, here is where you'll do it. As you can see, I've assigned Peter Parker as the owner of the account. Go ahead and make searches against your CRM to fill in roles as needed.
17. Click on the Finalize tab up top to review. Once ready, click the green Launch Forms button to take the next step towards opening an account in Wealthscape.
18. From there, we'll display a questionnaire and populate all the fields with your client data. If anything is missing, you can add in your client's information manually. Once you're happy with the data for the account(s) you wish to open, just click the Submit button.
19. Congratulations! You have successfully opened an account.
20. If you would like to validate that the account was added correctly, log into your Wealthscape account at Wealthscape.com.
And that's it! If you need additional assistance at any time, please contact us, and we promise to reply as soon as possible. Thank you from all of us at Quik!