What's the Point?
Do your firm's forms accept E-Signature? If so, you'll need to turn on E-Signature so that financial professionals can use their Docusign or SIGNiX accounts to sign your forms digitally.
Note: You can set all of the forms in a library to be turned on for E-Signature or turn on/off individual forms.
- From the home screen, click on Enable E-Sign.
- You'll now see the ability to select two different checkboxes for the library you want to turn E-Signature on for. Select the boxes and then select the Save? checkbox and then select the SAVE button. This will turn on all forms within the library for E-Signature, and any newly added forms going forward.
- E-Signable - This turns on E-Signature for all of the forms within the library.
- Allow Override - This allows a customer to manually override the E-Signature setting that's been put in place for all of the forms.
- To turn on/off individual forms for E-Signature, select the company name, where you'll then see all of the forms that are ACTIVE in the library listed.
- Like in Step 2, select the E-Signable and Allow Override checkboxes and select the Save? checkbox, and then hit SAVE to make your changes permanent.
- E-Signable - This turns on E-Signature for that specific form within the library.
- Allow Override - This allows a customer to manually override the E-Signature setting that's been put in place for this specific form in the library.