Let's get started
Many organizations maintain their client information in a CRM, such as Ebix SmartOffice. One of the big benefits of using Quik! is the ability to automatically prefill your CRM data on a form. This means you don't have to manually type information that you already know, and you can use that saved time to focus on what really matters. Connect your SmartOffice CRM account to Quik! for a seamless flow of data from your CRM database directly onto the forms you launch.
Go to the hamburger menu at the top and select Settings. In the Integrations section, you will see the CRM & Other Data Sources block. Click the ADD SOURCE button to show the Add Data Source pop-up.
Here you need to enter information in the following four (4) fields:
- SELECT DATA SOURCE: This a drop-down list of all the CRM connections that the Quik! App currently supports. Select SmartOffice from the list. IMPORTANT: you must have a valid, active account with SmartOffice in order to connect it to the Quik! App.
- CONNECTION NAME: Name your connection here. Since Quik! supports the ability to connect to multiple CRM accounts, you will need to give each a descriptive name so that you know which is which. For example, "Joe's SmartOffice Account."
- ENTER OFFICE: Type in the Office related to your SmartOffice CRM account.
- ENTER USER NAME: Type in the user name that belongs to your SmartOffice CRM account.
- CONNECTION VISIBILITY: Select from the dropdown if you would like your CRM connection to be Public (Available To All Users) or Private (Available Only To You)
Once the above information has been entered, you can click the TEST CONNECTION button to ensure the connection to SmartOffice can be made. If the username or office you entered is incorrect, the test will fail. Otherwise, you will see a successful message indicating that the connection is valid. You can also check the Make Default checkbox if you want to set this CRM as your default CRM. Finally, click the ADD button to add the connection to your account.
Once added, a verification email will be sent to the email address belonging to your Smart Office profile (if no email is found, please check your Spam folder). Open the verification email and click the VERIFY EMAIL button in order to verify your account and thus establish the connection to Quik!. Until this button is clicked, the connection will be displayed on the Settings page with a gray box around it and cannot be used on the ADD PEOPLE page.
Note: You may see a "DataSource connection could not be found" error message after clicking the VERIFY EMAIL button in your browser. In most cases, this is a false error and can be ignored. However, if this error shows and you are still unable to prefill forms with the new SmartOffice connection, contact Quik!.
All active connections listed in the CRM & Other Data Sources block can be edited with the pencil icon and deleted with the x icon. Once added, connections can be selected on the ADD PEOPLE page to prefill your forms. See How to Add People for more details.