Let's get started
There's a reason so many companies around the world are replacing wet signature with e-signature. E-signature services allow people to quickly and securely sign documents from almost anywhere in the world, getting them signed in minutes, not days or weeks. We really believe that Quik! is the fastest and most simple way to e-sign a form. All Quik! forms are e-signable by design, as long as they have a space for a least one signature on them. SIGNiX is one of our e-sign partners, and as long as you have an account, you can use the Quik! App to sign any form with SIGNiX.
Users adding a SIGNiX connection will take a different approach than Quik! App Admins. In comparison, Admin set up their DocuSign account through Settings. Users will set up their SIGNiX connection in the Finalize screen.
Please follow these steps below:
- From the Home screen, click on Search Forms.
- Search for the form you wish to use. You can search by company or by the form itself.
- Once you have selected your form, be sure the form says YES under E-Signable.
Now that you have your form, you can click on the Finalize tab at the top of the screen.
From the Finalize tab, click on the Add Connection button.
From the pop-up choose SIGNiX
On the next screen, you will add your SIGNiX account information.
- USERNAME: Enter your username from the SIGNiX account you are setting up.
- PASSWORD: Enter the password associated with this SIGNiX account.
- CLIENT ID, SPONSOR/CLIENT NAME Enter the Client ID, Sponsor/Client Name associated with this SIGNiX account. If you do not know this information, contact your SIGNiX representative, and they will inform you.
- SELECT ENVIRONMENT: Select the Environment that is associated with this SIGNiX account. If you do not know this information, contact your SIGNiX representative, and they will inform you.
When you are finished entering the above information, click the ADD button to connect to your Quik! account. Once the connection has been added, you will see it listed in the SIGNiX block. Remove a connection by clicking the X.