What's the Point?
Do you want to know how often your forms are being generated? Maybe you need to know the names of specific fields on your forms to setup backend mapping? Or possibly you just want a list of all the forms that are currently in Quik!?
With our reports, you can easily generate the data that you need.
- From the home screen, choose Reports in the header or select Reports under Tools.
- Select the Report you'd like to generate.
- Select the Dealer you'd like to generate the data for.
- Select View in Excel to download an Excel spreadsheet or select View in HTML to view the report in the browser.
Note: The most commonly downloaded reports are the ones listed below:
- FORMS - USAGE REPORT (PAST 12 MONTHS)
- FORMS - DETAIL REPORT
- FORMS - FIELD NAMES BY FORMS
If there is specific data you're looking to obtain and don't see it here through our default reports, please reach out to email@example.com where you can specifically ask for the data you're looking for and our team will get it created for you.