What's the Point?
There's a reason so many companies around the world are replacing wet signatures with e-signatures. E-signature services allow people to quickly and securely sign documents from almost anywhere in the world, getting them signed in minutes, not days or weeks. We really believe that Quik! is the fastest and most simple way to e-sign a form. All Quik! forms are e-signable by default, as long as they have space for at least one signature on them. DocuSign is one of our e-sign partners, and as long as you have an account, you can use the Quik! App to sign any form with DocuSign.
From the homepage, go to the hamburger menu at the top and select Settings. In the Integrations section, you will see the DocuSign block. Click on the ADD ACCOUNT button to show the Add DocuSign Account pop-up.
Here you need to enter information in the following five (5) fields:
- ACCOUNT NAME: Enter your account name from the DocuSign account you are setting up. Since Quik! supports the ability to connect to multiple DocuSign accounts, you will need to give each a descriptive name so that you know which is which. For example, "Main DocuSign Account".
- EMAIL: Enter the email (which is also the username) associated with this DocuSign account.
- PASSWORD: Enter the password associated with this DocuSign account.
- SELECT ENVIRONMENT: All DocuSign connections in the Quik! App are assigned to the "Production NA1" environment in DocuSign by default, as this is the correct option for the majority of users. If the connection you are adding belongs to a different DocuSign environment, select the environment the DocuSign account belongs to from the drop down menu. If you are unsure of which environment to select, contact your representative at DocuSign and they will inform you. Alternatively, you can check your accounts environment by navigating to Settings > Plan and Billing within your Docusign account.
- CONNECTION VISIBILITY: Choose from Public (Available to All Users) or Private (Available to Only You).
When you are finished entering the above information, click the ADD button to add the connection to your Quik! account. Once the connection has been added, you will see it listed in the DocuSign block. Here, the USER ID associated with the connection can be edited by clicking on the pencil icon. The USER ID is your name for the connection, and is used to distinguish between multiple DocuSign connections that have been added on the same Quik! account. Remove the connection by clicking the X.
See here for steps on how to e-sign with DocuSign.