What's the Point?
Interruptions and delays happen all the time. One of the great features of Quik! is the ability to start filling out a form, save it, then come back to it later to finish. We want to make sure you'll never feel pressured to complete a form before you're ready. Plus, sometimes you just don't have all of the information in the moment to finish filling out a document. Follow the steps below on how to save and re-load a form.
BEFORE YOU START: The Saved Forms feature is only available to the Advanced and Premium plans--NOT the Essential plan. To upgrade your plan, see here.
- First you need to launch a form or bundle of forms. Select a form, add clients if you'd like, and proceed to LAUNCH. Once a form has been launched in a new browser tab, you are ready to begin filling out the fields in the Quik! Form Viewer.
- Once you have reached a point where you would like to save the form, click the SAVE button at the top. You will be asked to provide a Document Name for the forms you are saving. We recommend giving a descriptive name that is easily recognizable. Once you have provided a name, save the form. After a few moments, you will be notified that the form was saved successfully.
When you are ready to continue working on the forms, go back to the homepage of the Quik! Forms App and find the Saved Forms section.
Here you will see your recently saved forms package in the list of saved forms. You can remove a saved form package by clicking on the x button. To re-load the forms, you have three options:
- Click on the NAME of the saved form package. This will open the HISTORY page. Search for the forms package that you wish to re-load in the DOCUMENT NAME/PACKAGE field. You will see the contents of the package listed below. From here, you may delete, re-order, or launch the forms in a new browser tab with the LAUNCH FORMS button.
- Click on the eyeball icon. This will display the details of the selected form package. You can click on the LAUNCH FORMS button to re-load the package and launch it in a new browser tab.
- Click the GO TO SAVED FORMS button on the homepage. Search for the forms package that you wish to re-load in the DOCUMENT NAME/PACKAGE field. You will see the contents of the package listed below. From here, you may delete, re-order, or launch the forms in a new browser tab with the LAUNCH FORMS button.
You also have the ability to add forms to a saved form package. To do this, select a forms package via steps #1 or #3 above. Next, go to the ADD FORMS tab.
Here you can search for forms either individually or by Form Bundles. In the search results on the right, select the forms you wish to add to the package. When you have selected all of your added forms, go to the REVIEW tab. Here you can review the contents of the package, remove forms, and re-arrange the order of forms. When you're ready, click the LAUNCH FORMS button to launch the forms in a new browser tab. You can then complete the forms in the Quik! Form Viewer.
NOTE: A saved forms package is different from your form basket. You can add forms to your form basket via the Choose Forms options on the home page, and these forms will be seen in the forms cart. A saved forms package, however, is only accessed through the Manage Saved Forms option. They are separate and distinct processes on the Quik! App. You will not be able to change the clients, Advisor information, or ESign Connection settings when re-loading saved forms.